Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

New Camera: Canon EOS 100D

I had been planning to spend my birthday money on a decent quality camera but I couldn't make up my mind about what type of camera I wanted. Did I wan't another compact, a dslr or a bridge? 6 months after my birthday, I finally got round to doing some research and picking what I wanted.. and this is what I ended up with:


I chose a dslr over the others as I felt willing to invest a bit more money in a camera that will hopefully last many years and also my time in learning how to use this camera at least to amateur standard (hopefully better than that in future). So why the Canon 100D? I had been able to test a Canon before doing proper research and liked how it handled. However the real selling point was it's size. It is currently the smallest and lightest dslr on the market and although with my current lens it is still quite bulky, with a smaller lens it feels very similar to some of the larger compacts around.

I wanted to get my camera before my move, to help document the next era of my life with good quality photographs/videos. For now though, my pets have become my models as I learn and test out all the functions as displayed below.

My Ginger man, Ratchet

                            Hugo aka Huggy Bears













I love it.. its my new baby. So no excuse for good photo blogging.

Byeee for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment